I would politely ask you to note the below information:-
- You arrive on time.
- Full payment must be made at the time of your appointment.
- All services are non refundable.
- View the advice in the Aftercare section.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable.
- Where numerous treatments and dates are booked in advance and the time blocks allocated for you, a deposit maybe required at the time of booking.
- If you are unable to make a specific treatment due to illness or unfortunate circumstances I will try to accommodate you elsewhere. Please give me as much notice as possible, 24 hours notice would be grateful
- During busy time please respect my diary commitments and arrive at the time booked for you. If you are late due to unavoidable circumstances then I will have to either reschedule or reduce your treatment times respectively if that is possible.
- During my working hours, I do not have a receptionist. I therefore am unable to reach my phone, but please leave a message and I can speak to you between clients or when suitable for you.
- I am not liable for children under 13 years old, please arrange your appointments so they can be looked after whilst you enjoy your treatments. Anyone receiving a treatment aged 13-18 must be supervised at all time.
- Finally, I am a fully qualified and insured nail technician, I am happy to rectify any problems within 48 hours of application. Damaged nails will be repaired to the original colour.
- As you will appreciate, if you decide before your next appointment that you do not like your choice of colour/style/nail art then their is a removal and new application charge.